When caught up in a difficult financial situation, you start to think about where to take the necessary amount of money. Not always friends or relatives can help you out quickly. Banks require you to have a perfect credit history, and you may not have time to wait for the approval. Short-term loans seem to be the best solution to your financial difficulties.
What Are Short Term Loans?
Before going into details, let’s find out what it is. This is a loan that is expected to be returned in a year or less. These deals are popular all over the world. People address short term loans from direct lenders when they are short of cash or must settle urgent bills:
- Auto emergencies. Owning a car is known to be expensive. When it breaks down, you can get a cash advance to manage the expenses related to repairs or pay for renting another one until yours is fixed.
- Consolidating payments. People take quick short-term loans to cope with other payments in a more manageable way. For example, it is high time to pay for your credit, but you have no funds at the moment.
- Bills. If you can’t pay for gas or electricity, especially in winter, it may be detrimental to your well-being. These quick credits help you overcome difficult times.
- Travel expenses. If you want to relax, or the opposite, have some emergency forcing you to go somewhere all of a sudden, then a short-term loan will let you obtain a necessary amount of money.
Of course, there are other reasons that require quick cash like health issues, etc. You can turn to lending companies, banks, or credit unions. Every option will have its own requirements and rates. That’s why you should make sure that you are going to obtain payday loans with the terms that really suit you.
How Do Short Term Loans Work?
With traditional credits, you get more flexible conditions of repayment. Things are different with short-term loans. Here, you are expected to pay back in a year or less. Some lenders expect you to settle the debt within a few weeks. Everything depends on the conditions that you agree to when applying for short-term online loans. Here is how they function:
- You can apply offline or online by filling in an application form.
- A lender must evaluate your financial history; that’s why you will be asked to show some documents.
- If the provider is satisfied with the received information, it comes up with a certain set of terms and related conditions. The process of short-term payday loans submitting doesn’t take a lot of time.
- If you are okay with the deal, then the cash will be wired into your account. As a rule, the procedure takes about 24 hours.
What Is a Short Term Loan Interest Rate?
It is highly recommended to learn interest rate when deciding which offer suits you better. Mind that it may seem to be too high, but after all, you are taking money for a short period. Interest rate is represented by APR, which, in its turn, may be either fixed or variable.
How to Calculate APR on Short Term Loans?
With APR, you will understand how much it costs to borrow money. To calculate APR, here is what you need to do:
- Add all interest charges and then divide them by the amount you are going to borrow.
- Multiply by 365.
- Divide by days in the loan term.
Let’s imagine that you want to get a short term loan of $800 for 14 days with fees and interest of $80 in total. These are your calculations:
- $80 / $800 = 0.1
- 0.11 x 365 = 36.5
- 36.5/14 = 2.61% APR
How to Apply for a Short Term Loan?
These are the actions you are supposed to take for obtaining online short term loans:
- Check your credit story. Make sure that you verified and checked it before approaching a lending company. A credit score should be taken from reliable sources. Once you settle down all issues related to it, you can start looking for the best company.
- Explore different options. Do research and analysis of the providers around. Find out their short term loan rates and other important aspects. Consider friends’ recommendations and online reviews.
- Gather documents. After selecting the most suitable provider, you need to arrange the required documentation for a smooth process.
- Apply and wait for feedback. As a rule, the process of short term loans online doesn’t take much if you submit all the papers and fill out everything correctly.
How to Get a Short Term Loan With Bad Credit?
You can easily get short term loans for bad credit because these deals are unsecured and don’t require collateral. As a rule, the procedure doesn’t involve a credit checkup either. Having a bad credit rating doesn’t make you a bad person. However, your credit history reveals how good you are at using and paying back credits. Anyway, you should keep in mind basic requirements for receiving cash advance:
- Be 18 years old
- A US resident
- A valid email address
- Have a work and home phone number
- Have a stable job position for minimum 90 days
What Is the Best Short Term Loan Company?
With a variety of lending services that suggest short term loans online, you should be attentive and choose the most reliable one. FasterLoans is a legit and trustworthy organization that offers plenty of advantages:
- Attentive support system
- Personal approach to every client
- Smooth and quick application process
- Opportunity to receive short term loans for bad credit
If you still have some questions, feel free to contact FasterLoans to receive a personal consultation on your particular issue.